2. What is Noor's approach?
Noor HC is not psychiatry, clinical psychology or a psychotherapy practice. We provide human development services that direct, mentor and help you apply solutions for personal and relationship goals. Noor providers are hand picked counselors, coaches and mentors that have professional and educational backgrounds in psychology and the human-behavioral sciences.
3. How do I schedule?
Bypass any forms you’ve already filled out when scheduling future appointments.
Make easy payments and updates for subscriptions and plans.
View all upcoming and past appointments and reschedule or cancel existing appointments.
See any active package/subscription codes in your account and easily track your session credits.
4. Session types?
Standard session is 50 min.
Extended session is 75 min.
Mobile and Video
For mobile sessions you will be called at your number on file at your appointment time by your provider.
are conducted via Zoom links found in your email notifications from Noor. Simply click and begin your audio or video call.
(outside U.S.A.) use Zoom links for your calls and video sessions.
5. Scheduling Rules
*After 15 minutes it is considered a NO SHOW*
Self Scheduling gives you the power…
1) Clients can book as far as 90 days into the future.
2) Same day appointments 3 hours in advance the day of. Check the calendar of your provider as slots change daily.
3) First come first serve policy and encourage clients to book their own appointments or establish a weekly time slot to ensure consistency and regular sessions.
4) Clients can set up a weekly, bi-weekly or monthly time slots based on availability. Email email@example.com for assistance if needed.
5) Changing or canceling appointments can not be done on the calendar if it is past the 24 hour notice mark. These sessions will be counted as per your agreement terms. In some cases you can text message your provider or email firstname.lastname@example.org for possible same day changes.
6) When your Noor provider schedules for you, your payment card on file will be charged 24 hours in advance for the upcoming appointment. Once the 24 hour mark has passed it is a counted session.
6. Rates, Subscriptions and Packages
Single Sessions - buy one session type at a time when you book appointments.
Subscriptions provide reduced rates for 1-2 session credits per month. You are charged monthly for 5 months.
Packages let you save the most when you pay upfront for a set of session credits. Each package expires within 60-150 days.
7. How do I redeem my credits?
You can find your code to redeem credits 1) on your package/subscription receipt 2) in your Noor profile when you register for an account via our scheduling system.
3) You may also paste your code in the redeem box when you confirm booking without signing in or registering for an account.
When you schedule your appointment your credits automatically apply each time you book when you use your email. Register for an account for faster check outs * see section 3B above.
What forms of payment do you accept?
Pay online with the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, DiscoverCard.
There are no refunds for your purchased sessions. Urgent circumstances will be considered for refunds or credits for yourself or to gift to another.
How do I pay?
You can pay for single sessions each time you book on our calendar.
Subscriptions are charged every month and/or week on your saved payment card and your subscription code is automatically applied when you book appointments.
Do you take insurance?
Our services are defined as human consulting, personal coaching and spiritual counseling and is not medical or clinical in nature. All services will be self pay.