How do I become a client?
It is simple really!
1) Set up a phone consultation to discover more about yourself and how we can invest in you together!
2) Schedule an appointment anytime. During scheduling steps, make sure you register for an account in the confirmation section.
Welcome to our Noor Human Community!
How do I schedule?
During scheduling steps, make sure you register for an account in the confirmation section.
Registered Noor Humans Can:
Bypass any forms you’ve already filled out when scheduling future appointments.
Make easy payments and updates for subscription and plans.
View all upcoming and past appointments and reschedule or cancel existing appointments.
See any active package codes on your account and view your session credits.
What kind of appointments are available?
Personal (standard session) is 50 min.
Couples (extended session) 75 min.
Mobile and/or online-video (Skype and/or Google Hangouts).
Mobile and Video Sessions
For mobile sessions you will be called at the number you provided at your appointment time by your provider. Video sessions via Gmail video hangouts or Skype if you do not have a gmail account.
Clients self schedule their appointments!
1) Clients can book as far as 3 months into the future.
2) Clients can set up a weekly, bi-weekly or monthly time slots based on availability. Please email email@example.com for this setting.
3) We follow first come first serve policy and encourage clients to book their own appointments or establish a weekly time slot to ensure consistency and regular sessions that meet your schedule.
4) You can book appointments up to 4 hours in advance the day of. Check the calendar of your provider as slots change daily.
5) Changing or canceling appointments can not be done on the calendar if it is past the 24 hour notice mark. These sessions will be counted as per your agreement terms. In some cases you can text message your provider or email firstname.lastname@example.org for possible same day changes.
Rates, Subscriptions and Packages
Single Sessions - buy one session type at a time when you book appointments.
Subscriptions provide reduced rates for 1-2 session credits per month. You are charged monthly for 5 months.
Packages let you save the most when you pay upfront for a set of session credits.
When you purchase a subscription or package, simply schedule your first appointment and register in the scheduling confirmation page. Your credits will be automatically redeemed each time you book an appointment.
Why buy a package?
It would not be very effective to have five sessions and then come back a year later would it? Commitment and consistency leads to realistic growth and success. Packages provide discounted rates.
How do packages of 3 to 9 sessions work?
Personal and Couples Packages available. Each having a set of session credits and other features.
Session credits are used to schedule appointments. Registered clients can view package credits remaining and session log when signed into their profile.
Customary scheduling is 2-3 sessions/month.
Session credits are valid for 60-180 days depending on the package type.
Which package is best for me?
Personal Packages include 50 min sessions and are best for individuals.
Couples Packages include 75 min sessions and are used for couples and family.
What forms of payment do you accept?
Pay online with the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, DiscoverCard.
There are no refunds for your purchased sessions.
How do I pay?
You can pay for single sessions each time you book on our calendar.
Subscriptions are charged every month and/or week on your saved payment card and your subscription code is automatically applied when you book appointments.
Do you take insurance?
Our services are defined as human consulting, personal coaching and spiritual counseling and is not medical or clinical in nature. All services will be self pay.
What is Noor's approach?
Noor HC is not a clinical or psychotherapy practice. Rather we provide human development services that educate, direct and help you apply solutions for personal and relationship needs in one’s life. Our services draw on concepts and tools from psychology, spiritual traditions, human sciences and coaching techniques.